Sectional garage doors provide the greatest flexibility in garage door design choice.
At Pinnacle, we offer a huge selection of Perth sectional garage door designs including multiple brands, colours and materials. Thanks to our wide and diverse range, finding the correct design to enhance the exterior of your home is a smooth and simple process.
Pinnacle Garage Doors has 25 years of experience and a proven track record of high-quality sectional garage door installation, repair and service. All our garage technicians are equipped with extensive knowledge of the various types of sectional garage doors available in the industry.
From residential to industrial, our team is always ready to handle any job that comes our way. When operating in and around the Perth metropolitan area, our company goal is simple – to provide you with the highest quality sectional garage door.
What Are Sectional Garage Doors?
As the name suggests, sectional garage doors are made of several large horizontal panels hinged together. These hinges allow the sectional garage door panels to ‘bend’ and retract across your garage ceiling.
What Are Sectional Garage Doors Made From?
Sectional garage doors are made from a wide variety of materials. Some of the commonly used materials include:
Sectional garage door panels are very versatile and therefore can have many design variations. Depending on the supplier, the width, height and number of panels can be altered. They can also be finished in many styles, allowing for custom finishes such as embossing or engraving.
What Are the Safety & Security Features of Sectional Garage Doors?
All our sectional garage doors are installed with a multitude of valuable features to guarantee you are getting the highest quality, safest, and most secure product possible.
- Finger Proof Safety:
This unique and award-winning feature not only safeguards against serious injury, but it also seals out elements that can penetrate conventional sectional garage doors.
- Auto Reverse System:
The sectional garage door will automatically stop and reverse if it touches an object.
- Heavy-Duty Bottom Rail:
Every sectional garage door is fitted with a sturdy, heavy-duty bottom rail to increase the strength of the lower part of the garage door. A tough and durable weather seal is added to the bottom rail for extra protection.
- Strong & Quiet Hinges:
To help your sectional garage door run as smoothly and quietly as possible, we also use hinges made of specially designed composite materials such as nylon for trouble-free operation.
- Photo Eye (Optional):
The sectional garage door is equipped with an electronic sensor that detects potential obstructions and reverses the garage door before any contact is made.
What Are the Advantages of Sectional Garage Doors?
- Sectional garage doors are perfect for wide spaces as they can be made to fit by adding extra panels.
- If damage occurs, they are easy to repair as individual panels can be simply replaced.
- Each sectional garage door is manufactured with the highest quality grade of steel and comes with a 12-month installation and a 5-year warranty on sectional garage door openers.
- Multiple panels mean there’s less pressure on the connection to the rail than for a monolithic door.
- Flexibility with materials used, easy to provide practical things like security or ventilation or aesthetic finishes that match the house.
- Since they retract across your garage’s ceiling area, they take up very little storage space.
- They are much more ‘customisable’ than garage roller doors with the option of including a variety of panel heights, widths, patterns, and window options.
- The sectional garage door aesthetic matches the suburban/residential aesthetic and is a good choice if the garage door is installed in a family home’s garage.
At Pinnacle Garage Doors, our extensive range of Steel-Line & CSI sectional garage doors will blend seamlessly with your outdoor décor and accentuate the unique characteristics of your home.
Our team of garage door technicians have 25+ years of experience in installing, servicing and repairing Perth sectional garage doors, so you know you’re in safe hands.